shrinking a birdseye

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 10:21:47 MDT 2006

 I've done the CA thing on an obsolete action, and it
worked very well. You might consider constructing a
jig to keep the pins straight, and use the "gel" type
CA, which also helps hold the pins "poipendikular"
( Sayeth "Popeye" )  Tap the pin out, after the CA
dries, over an appropriate support.
    Or you could just fill the holes up, and re-drill
them in a  veddy precise jig.
     Thump