Stupid Mystery

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 15:12:21 MDT 2006

Only stupid because it doesn't matter and 'who cares' but I will explain.

New customer on phone: "Several keys are down and not working."

Piano: An ancient Betsy-Wetsy.

Elderly lady, willing to pay for all new replacement elbows, bought piano during WWII when, she said, there was very little choice and they were expensive. But, says she, it had the rounded keys (waterfall) and I just had to have it because my old ivories kept popping off. So it's a sentimental-value PSO.

Serial number is 29085. Pierce says 1903: Spinet? Plastic elbows? No way. Any ideas???

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri