Meeting time for pianotech subscribers in Rochester

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 19:09:28 MDT 2006

Dave,
I had the same question. I do remember playing piano for a tent revival back
in 92.  It was a keyboard actually, but someone had to stay and sleep in the
tent to protect the P-A equipment etc. You guessed it.  It's sure hard to
sleep out in a tent with wind blowing and the tent goign flap flap all
night. lol  Sorry, just looking back on an interesting moment.
Marshall