Gender of God, and other piano-realted stuff.....

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 19:33:28 MDT 2006

Well, in "The Lord's Prayer", in Jesus' original
Aramaic "Our Father, actually is "parent". God is God,
so God can be Male, Female, Both, Neither......
Anything God feels like, at the moment. But the next
time you meet an angry, humorless,
man-hating "Feminazi" who demands that you worship God
as "She", ask her why "She" makes all her earthly
daughters suffer the "monthlies".
And watch her head explode.
     Thump

( P.S. See, I Do have a "sense of humor"! )

P.P.S. There was a convention of lesbians at the
University here. I held the door for them all as they
came in. That was fun, too!