Gender of God, and other piano-realted stuff.....

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 18 20:53:58 MDT 2006

Sorry,  more references pertain to God as male although he is spirit of
course.  Reading the entire Scripture is key, & the relationship that Jesus
has with God is more typical of one a son would have with his father rather
than mother.

Holding the door open for them must have been interesting.
Marshall