New Puzzle

John Delmore jodel at kairos.net
Mon Jun 19 10:26:04 MDT 2006

Forgive me:  assume also that the conductors podium and height are such that
the D hits his center of gravity at an angle of 15 degrees from below.

Have fun!!

New puzzle?  How far would our 95 pound, pencil-necked wisp of an A442
conductor fly if you shoved the Steinway D at him with an acceleration of 2
m/s/s from 2 meters away?  Assume standard conditions.

John "Doomed to think like a Chemist forever" Delmore