grand action in an upright

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 25 16:36:45 MDT 2006

Hi, Cy.

Thanks for the links. The Steingraber seems like it could be
interesting, but it's difficult to decipher from the picture exactly how
the supplementary system functions. Even the pdf brochure is vague. It
would be interesting to see really good diagrams or photographs that
were _intended_ to reveal the design.

On the other hand, I looked at the picture of the Sauter action, and I
don't see anything different about it - it looks completely ordinary.
What am I missing?

-Mark Schecter