The Convention

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Mon Jun 26 09:31:59 MDT 2006

Hi, Phil.  I am just sorry that I had so much going on, that I missed the
List meeting, so I could put a face with all the names.  That's not the only
thing I missed!
    That aside, I just wanted to agree with you, the Rebuilders
presentations were where I was, all of them, and I don't think that anyone
anticipated the interest level that was generated.  As evidenced by the fact
that they had to bring in more chairs about 3 or 4 times during the first
session!  This was the best that I have experienced in a Convention, so far.
    On the downside, I sure wish that the Suppliers would have been there,
and I know that there were a lot of people disappointed in that regard.
Clark A. Sprague