NEWOCTAVE GLOBAL Tuning hammers....

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Tue Jun 27 06:12:18 MDT 2006

Larry,

There were some Hale levers with nylon/plastic handles. They were sold by
American Piano Supply. I have two of them around somewhere.

My recommendation is to get a good quality lever if you're serious about the
business. I use a Jahn now, but since I saw and touched and drooled over
Steven Fujan's levers at the convention, I'll probably get one of those
soon. Very nice!

www.fujanproducts.com <http://www.fujanproducts.com/>

John Formsma

  _____