NEWOCTAVE GLOBAL Tuning hammers....

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Jun 27 10:18:50 MDT 2006

Thank you,
That was one of the old more flexible models. Model BB <G>
The new AAA is much stiffer. It is the model that I showed bill and he promptly showed me that the head was loose. I took care of the problem with a little 'locktite' and have used it the last 3 years without problems.
Also took care of the weakness in the design and will have the new AAA online sometime this summer.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com