piano moved to another room

A440 Piano Service a440 at bresnan.net
Tue Jun 27 17:08:28 MDT 2006

 Sender: "Dean May" <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>
            Subject: RE: Piano moved in another room - bushings tight!
            Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:50:26 -0400
            To: "'Pianotech List'" <pianotech at ptg.org>

      >> And the conditions of the workplace! No hot exhausts, no rust chips in
      my eyes, no 50K volt jolts from electronic ignitions, no grease that never
      comes completely out of your hands no matter how you scrub, no beat-up,
      bruised and scabbed hands, and no ice water dripping down your neck and back
      while you work underneath in the winter time. No bench-pressing a greasy
      transmission into position. <<

      You left out the gasoline running down your arms into the armpits.

      Dean

      Oh, yes, I certainly remember that.  That list could go on and on.