YC

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 17:48:29 MDT 2006

Les,

Have you had any responses yet? I haven't seen any on the list. Maybe
when everyone
gets back from Rochester. :-)

I went looking in the archives but couldn't find what I was looking
for. It seems
like a few years back, someone posted what they'd done when the
hammers and drop
screws were so high they couldn't get the action out.

I vaguely remember something about sliding a thin piece of tin, or
cardboard, or
something in there, working it over the hammers, pressing them down,
before trying
to remove the action.

I "might" have it on my work computer, but I'm on vacation now
(moving) until after
next week. Hope this might give you some ideas.

Avery