Junk mail?

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 05:48:15 MDT 2006

Hi Michelle,
I didn't receive those ads. I received ads like, 10 mistakes women make with men and where do BBWS hang out.  What on earth is that all about?  Im married with a son not even into the dating scene.  How on earth did these people find me?  Do they think piano techs and those new to it are single?  It all sounds odd to me. I do more deleting then reading at times.
Marshall

From: "Michelle Smith" <michelle at cdaustin.com>