Old Player System..

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Jun 29 06:38:20 MDT 2006

They were sold in the late 60's and were sold by the store that I worked
for.  Nothing ever like them then or now.  Quite novel.  Maybe worth to a
collector of weird instruments.
Jim
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net