what glue for hammer felts?

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Thu Jun 29 20:07:17 MDT 2006

You can use CA glue and accelerator. I use a small clamp with locking jaws
(I don't know the exact technical term for that, it locks in place as you
squeeze). Thick CA on the molding, then clamp, then accelerator. You can
certainly use other glues and clamping methods, but this is quick and you
don't have to wait around for glue to set.

John M. Formsma

  _____