new hamilton console

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist at g2a.net
Thu Jun 29 23:44:54 MDT 2006

I see this all the time in  old houses and even some new ones.  Even
if you move it to the other side of the room  ,  the floor many times
slopes from all sides to the middle.   I carry a few shim shingles
for this purpose because I don't like to tune unless supported the
way it was built.    Then tell the client  they may want to use
something esthetically  more pleasing  and if it is not supported
correctly it will go out of tune faster.

Ron

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.