Rochester

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Jun 29 22:40:23 MDT 2006

Well, now I have to throw my hat into the ring
too don't I? A few of the highly respected
members of this list have blessed me by
mentioning my name in their posts. I am awed by
the opportunity wherein I had the chance to spend
some time getting to know them and developing
what I hope will be a lasting relationship for
many years to come. I hope that the PTG in it's
wisdom and foresight will see fit to include the
Rebuilders Show Case in it's convention planning
for many years to come. For those who could not
or chose not to attend this year I can only say
that this one segment of the convention was
enough to have made the entire thing worthwhile
by itself. You really missed something quite
special indeed. It's one thing to hear and feel
and experience what a manufacturer is producing
in droves but quite another to hear what one
individual pours his heart and soul into!  There
is an astounding difference!!! And then to attend
a class where each person has 1 1/2 hours to
explain all they did and why they chose to do it?
Does it get any better? Well, yes it does!! Each
class finished with an Eastman School of Music
performance major demonstrating the capabilities
of the piano we just heard about!! I don't know
how anyone can help but be moved by that. I won't
mention any names since I'm afraid of forgetting
someone and unintentionally snubbing them. It was
exceptionally nice meeting those of you whom I
was lucky enough to say hello to. I wish it could
have been longer. Fantastic Convention!!!!

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
mailto:gnewell at ameritech.net
www.gregspianoforte.com