anyone willing to critique my proposal?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:50:30 MDT 2006

I suspect that this subject was covered thoroughly in Bill Schull and
Chris Solliday's CAUT clas  on contract service for colleges. I didn't
attend it -- far too many equally awesome classes going on at the same
time!
I suggest you contact Bill &/or Chris -- their phones numbers (and
doubtless email addresses) are in the PTG Directory. I assume you have
a copy of the CAUT Guidelines  -- a pdf is available on the PTG
website if you don't have a hard copy.
Good luck!
Patrick Draine