Way cool piano pics

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2006 06:32:51 -0500

I like how he has his tools right in front of him - ready to grab and
each tool has its place.

I know that sounds like a 'duh', but coming from a shop environment that
was a cluster... to a situation where I can do it the right way, these
pictures give me an idea on how to do it in as little space as possible
and as efficiently as possible..as do other shop pics..I learn alot from
those pics.

For those that know, the big move is today, and that's just the
household stuff..the move for the shop will be a slow and methodical
move..and this time I need to do it right and with alot more thought
than I did 5 years ago.

Many thanks to Joe Garrett for making an impression in my pea brain that
the shop needs to be 'comfortable'.

Joe, it will.

-Phil Bondi (Fl)