beginner seeking advice

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Wed Mar 1 19:49:28 MST 2006

Hi Tom,
Hopefully, you can make the next one in three weeks.=20
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tvak@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 8:44 AM
  Subject: Re: beginner seeking advice

  In a message dated 2/28/2006 7:55:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, =
pianotune05@comcast.net writes:
    Tom,=20
    Were you at the PTG Chicago chapter meeting last Tues.?  I wonder if =
we met.=20
    Marshall
  No, I had a tuning that evening and was unable to go.  I haven't gone =
to a meeting in over a year.  Seems like there's always something going =
on.

  Tom