tech needed

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu Mar 2 01:28:02 MST 2006

Hi Rick,
I'd take the tuning if I were down in Florida.  If you get any tunings =
in South Bend, IN, let me know. :)  I agree a tuning is a tuning. A =
horse is a horse of course. A tuning is a tuning of course.  A =
regulating isn't a tuning, unless you tune and regulate. :)
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: richard.ucci@att.net=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:19 PM
  Subject: Re: tech needed

  A tuning's a tuning. Don't you guys have any bills to pay? There are =
the pianos we LIKE to tune and the pianos we HAVE to tune.Get over =
yourselves and find me a starving tech in Pensacola already.

  Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano=20

    -------------- Original message from "Elian Degen J." =
<Elian_Degen@cantv.net>: --------------=20

    Good Luck

    I have a client who owns one two blocks from my house, and I have =
not decided to go and tune it yet....=20

    Elian Degen

    Miramar, FL
      ----- Original Message -----=20