Beginner Seeking Advice

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Thu Mar 2 00:22:04 MST 2006

You wouldn't be anywhere near Pensacola would you?

-------------- Original message from "blumetta@netzero.com" <blumetta@netzero.com>: --------------

Hello,
I have been lurking on this list for a while with the plans to start a tuning business eventually.  I would like recommendations on tools for a beginning tuner/tech.  I recently bought a piano to practice on and now I need some tools so that I can really cause some damage!
I would appreciate advice whether I should buy student type tools to begin with or if this is a waste of money and I should get professional style tools from the beginning.
Sincerely,
Bert Lumetta (prospective tuner/tech)

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!