keytops

John Delmore jodel@kairos.net
Fri Mar 3 15:27:22 MST 2006

Thanks guys!!  I'm just about to learn keytop replacement, now I know which
ones to get!!!  I was concerned about "bright white" modern-looking plastic
on a 1916 piano-"light cream" sounds a lot better!  This is a great list!!
John

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Paul Chick (Earthlink)
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 8:58 AM
To: 'Pianotech List'
Subject: RE: keytops

We've switched to the keytop that Terry mentions here.  Not only good
looking, but shapes better.easier to trim, file, and notch.

Paul C

I've been using the "German Keytops With Fronts" in "light cream" from
Pianotek #KTF-5C. I just love 'em - they are very attractive. Ask Jon
Rolinovsky what it is like gluing them on - ralinoj@muohio.edu - he does my
keytop work for me - and a mighty dandy job I might add!

Terry Farrell