SV: keytops

Kjell Sverre Fardal ksfardal@online.no
Fri Mar 3 13:57:43 MST 2006

Hi, David

=20

The set of keytops you are telling us about, are meant for factory-use!

=20

The factories glue them on to the keyboard when it=92s still in one =
piece.
Then they cut it to single keys with a band saw, usually with a
=93laser-light=94 as a guide.

No need to break them apart!

=20

With friendly greetings