My OOPS

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sat Mar 4 02:24:24 MST 2006

I've had similar moments, usually related to being late and rushing to a
job. I finally developed the habit of eyeballing my tool kit before I
get into the car, similar to closing the locked door of the house or car
_only_ with my keys in my hand.

But it's inevitable that Murphy's law will prevail sooner or later.
Makes me think that having some spare basics stashed by the spare tire
will bail me out one day.

Tom Cole