My OOPS

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 4 04:38:17 MST 2006

Good point about some worthy folk still making the effort to call, when
we leave a tool.

A lot of them don't, especially if it is a pair of pliers, or
screwdriver they can use.

I wasn't meaning to insinuate, that this was all I have forgotten,
through the years. I just meant, that I had forgotten everything,
actually two tool bags.

I have lost/left many small things over the years.

An older friend of mine, who fixed electronic organs had a list of ten
things by his door, so he wouldn't forget.

 Some of the notations were : lights, taps, stove, teeth, glasses, and
zipper.

I think someone had mentioned stick em notes, good idea.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca