keytops

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 4 00:37:29 MST 2006

IMHO...The keytops from Schaff with fronts have the fronts angled in slightly...they tend to force the front of the keytop up in my experience and thus I clamp...these Kluge were 90 degrees + and I had to clamp them to the key with tape...if I hadn't broke one front I'd have no problems with this set.
I'm going to try the other German keytops next..

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California