Resonance

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Mar 6 07:56:29 MST 2006

Hi Philippe,
Did the owner play violin or some other instrument that they used the piano to tune to and play with?
Where I work, it is always the Bb that gets knocked out and brighter over time, as the felt packs down sooner. caused by hammering the note while tuning to it.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com