Black Market Pianos now HC's

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Mar 6 07:53:42 MST 2006

Terry:

The story I've heard is that in the US central heat is ubiquitous where
in the rest of the world it is not.  Central heat dries the air in homes
more than space heaters regardless of the outside humidity so pianos
made for the US are made for a drier environment not drier climate.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu