near impossible tuning

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 09:03:59 MST 2006

Barb
  You' are waaay cool. I'm such a fan. Please Go to  Rochester so Dennis & I
can buy you a beer!!   HEY ..  now Dean... listen to her.   Voicing =
sustain.....voicing  =equals  sustain...voicing....   Dean you come too.   I  know
that in the case of true analyticals they have to have AAALLLL the  facts before
they make a decision but they aren't piano tuners long if they are.  Dean I
know that's not your problem.grin
  Dale
.

I seem to recall you've had the same complaints  about Kawais in the past,
Dean.  Not to sound like your mother or anything, but, haven't you tried voicing
 them yet?!  :-)

Barbara Richmond

-----Dale  wrote:   I really like the Kawai grands in general. The tone is
far  more interesting than it's other Japanese competitor & I can do wonderful
things with the voicing .

These are pianos  with original hammers that have probably never had a needle
stuck in them.  Is this a hammer/voicing problem?

Dean
Dean May              cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com    812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802