White Damppchaser pads

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 13:37:00 MST 2006

Hi John,

The "treatment" is an antibacterial to keep the tube and humidifier from
growing molds. It is quite optional if folks will drain the tank once every
6 to 12 months, but some homes do do better using it.

It does help with the pads build up--but I think that's a beneficial "side
effect".

At 12:53 PM 3/7/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>   I thought that by adding the treatment, the pads were  supposed to last
>longer. So if you are going to change them every six months,  it doesn't
>make sense to use the treatment. John M. Ross

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner