White Damppchaser pads

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Mar 7 15:27:34 MST 2006

Every three months??? Come on, let's get back into the real world. Most of
us have very few customers we seem more than twice a year.

I find once a year more than adequate. I change them in the Fall so the pads
are good for the whole heating season. Especially when the treatment is
used. Sure they get a little less efficient in the summer months but who
needs moisture added during an Indiana August? I follow this regimen for all
my DampChaser clients, of which there are numerous, and it works very well.
It also keeps costs down for the customer.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802