CA glue a Baldwin

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Mar 8 02:59:35 MST 2006

Daniel - I concur with Alan Barnard word for word. As a matter of fact,
I have an appointment set for next week to see a Baldwin G I applied CA
to 2 years ago. At last years' appointment, I observed the wost
offenders before the CA treatment holding as any normal pin would hold.
I will admit that some of the pins were rather tight now, but it was
miles better than trying to set an extremely loose tuning pin.

Follow Alan's instructions and you'll be fine..don't think for one
moment you can skip any of the instructions. I think we've all CA'ed
body parts at one time or another, and you do not want that stuff
falling into the action or on any part of the client's possessions.

Acetone is your friend.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)