CA glue a Baldwin

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Mar 8 07:40:52 MST 2006

At 08:49 AM 3/8/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually, the serial number is easy to find on most Baldwin verticals. The
>serial number can be difficult to find (especially on one that was
>"rebuilt") on Baldwin's premium line of grand pianos - the models M, R and
>L, etc. So Daniel may well have a premium Baldwin piano.
>
>Not that the model should make any difference.
>
>And one other thing - the premium Baldwin grands do not have tuning pin
>bushings - makes CA application easier, neater, and often more effective.
>
>Terry Farrell

SN is not hard to find on older Baldwin grands... just crawl under and look
up at the belly. It should be stamped somewhere toward the treble side.
(you may need a flashlight)

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.