CA Mythology

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Mar 8 03:43:26 MST 2006

Greg Newell wrote:

> Alan,
>         To your post I have only one question. Should all pianos be saved?

I say no..each situation has to be measured. If it's a stencil spinet
that's been handed down 2 or 3 times, no. If it's a grand that has some
life left to it, yes. Some uprights are worth saving, some aren't. It
depends.

CA is a band-aide, but in my experiences, a pretty good one. My thoughts
are getting the client interested in the instrument again and having
confidence when they sit down. I'm not sure that scenario has a measurement.

Every situation is different, from my experiences.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)