CA glue a Baldwin

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 15:07:37 MST 2006

I just wanted to say "I second Andrew's declaration!" I believe Susan
Kline is also an advocate for the "Less Is More" approach. Please
folks, read all the advice offered on the list, but then experiment
on your own piano, not your customer's! Advice also varies regarding
sensitivity to the stuff. I suggest you wear latex gloves, and have
REALLY good ventilation (at least a fan blowing the fumes away from
you, and a nearby open window).
You can burn your sinuses, and your eyes can get very irritated as well.
Obviously, some listers don't seem to notice any toxicity or
irritation from the stuff. Good for them, but you or your customer
may be quite sensitive to its vapors.
DAMHIK,
Patrick Draine