Concert Tuning for John McCutcheon

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 07:58:53 MST 2006

Terry: If you could contact him directly (maybe through the concert management people) and talk to him, would that not be ideal?

He'd feel like he was getting great service, the sponsors and venue would think you were really on the ball, and there'd be much less chance of miscommunication, or unhappy campers.

Just a thought.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri