another good reason to know how to tune aurally

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 9 09:13:28 MST 2006

When in doubt reboot...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: piannaman at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: another good reason to know how to tune aurally

Got the fork out, the Thomas Bros., and a piece of paper to write down all customer info tomorrow...the screen on my pocket pc no longer responds to the touch of the stylus.  Tunelab, mapopolis, contacts, and calendar are dead.  Sure am glad I got the extended warranty on that puppy...the regular warranty would have just expired.

What a PITA, I've gotta say.  Oh well, just glad I have some aural skills and know how to read a map!

Dave Stahl