another good reason to know how to tune aurally

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 22:26:12 MST 2006

David,

Did several soft resets...nothing.  The screen would not respond to the stylus.  Did a hard reset....still nothing, only now the windows log is all I could see.  Did another, and another, and another....took out the battery.  In the immortal word of Dr. McCoy, "It's dead, Jim..."

I thought that maybe I was getting extravagant when I bought the 2 year extra warranty with express exchange from COMPUSA back in September.  Turns out it was a good idea.  I'll have a brand new one, probably by Monday.

Dave S.