v-bar/capo repair

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 20:53:17 MST 2006

I had a problem keep a length of brass half round in place. I'm interested
in knowing what people use to make sure it doesn't move.  It was a longer
piece that extended the entire treble area.   It was a slippery little thing
that moved when the tension was brought up to pitch.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Registered Piano Technician
Island Piano Service