Polymer Tung Oil Overcoat, PTG Journal Oct 2004

ibetuner ibetuner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 18:32:54 MST 2006

I'm getting ready to do the Tung Oil Overcoat procedure listed in the PTG
Journal, Oct 2004. A demo was done a few months ago at one of our PTG
meetings and it looks easy and fun to do. We all practiced on bench tops,
etc. that we brought to the meeting and it worked well.

Question is:  Can anyone point me in the right direction to get some analine
dye? I found a place in Roseville, CA that sells their products wholesale to
members but I can't seem to pinpoint a place (Sacramento area) where I can
just walk in and buy some.

Don't mind buying online but that entails delivery time. I ordered the
Murdoch products a week ago but they haven't arrived yet. Would like to have
the dye when the Murdoch stuff comes.

And...all of this timing stuff is moot if the weather doesn't warm up soon.
Shop is too cold to do finish work.

The help I get here is always greatly appreciated.

TNX

Wayne Lutzow
Associate PTG Member
Twelve Tone Piano Service