Fw: v-bar/capo repair (& bridges)

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 11 11:19:28 MST 2006

Barbara-

Of everything proposed, putting Pitch Lock couplers on the front duplex is the simplest, fastest, easiest and easiest to reverse.  If they work, they work, if not, it cost you 5 minutes, and no harm done to the piano.  Pictures were posted in the Journal a year or two ago.

If you don't have any, e-mail me and I'll send you a few.

Ed Sutton