Looking for date on a Sherman Clay

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Sat Mar 11 21:48:36 MST 2006

David --

AHA! The missing piece. The Sherman Clay listing in Pierce only referenced
the name Daewoo, so of course I could not find it. However, now that you
attached Sojin to it, presto, there it is. Pierce does list the Sojin Piano
Co., which was owned by Daewoo and closed in 1995. The serial number of
"G021786" translates directly to 1988 under that listing. Unfortunately this
means that it probably did not have the benefit of your expertise. Oh, well.
It's a really nice piano anyway.

Thanks for helping to solve this mystery.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles