Hearing Exam - was OhOh

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 12:22:11 MST 2006

"You mentioned being "of a certain age" (it's a big club) and I'm wondering how your hearing is at that end of the piano. If you don't have an ETD but do have hearing loss at higher frequencies, you may need to bite the bullet and buy one. For what it's worth, I like Tunlab on my PocketPC because it is more affordable than others, has everything I need, and has a built in spectrum analyzer that REALLY helps you see what's going on in those top octaves."

Why is it so darned hard to go to the Audiologist and get your ears checked?!!! We all need to do that, at least, every other year. In our case, once a year is more logical. Sheesh! (And guys are worse than the ladies. Must be a "guy thing" or is it just plain ego getting in the way of logic?
Yeah, I'm back.<G> Been taking a sabbatical from youse guys/gals. (I can take only so much, ya know.<G>)
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I