Treble tuning for elderly clients

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 18:54:02 MST 2006

Maybe I need to clarify the question.  Does Virgil Smith address tone in the
hight trebble and the different ways people hear it in reference to its
tuning?  I hope that helps.  Maybe my e-mails to this list aren't getting
through. I've had some trouble with my e-mail off and on.  My Microsoft
outlook is messed up as well. Anyone out there getting my posts?
Marshall