Treble tuning for elderly clients

Charlie Potter charles.potter2 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 13 20:39:50 MST 2006

I have tuned to GOOD and the old lady said it stinks. I had her play it and
set the notes the way she liked. It is not  about us but what the customer
wants,She is now happy and i am mortified. I hope she doesnt tell anyone who
tuned her piano. It is important that she be able to enjoy her beloved piano
for the few years she has Charlie