Umbrella stay tool

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 14:43:06 MST 2006

 Jim writes:
<< Help!  My damper is up and can't get fallen! >>

        I bet there are others that are sluggish, so why not just pull the
action out and ease them properly?  I find that sluggish dampers are more often
caused by underlever pinning tightness than anything else.  And besides, there
is always something that can be done for other stuff when the action is out.
Or else, a drop of Pro-tek on the wire will often make things work, again,
for a while.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT