updating client list

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Tue Mar 14 20:29:21 MST 2006

Tom:

I have an active file and an inactive file. Every once in awhile, I will
get a call from someone in the inactive file saying something to the
effect that "they know it's time to tune their piano", even though 3
reminders were sent out previously.

That's my limit: 3 reminders, and then they go on the inactive list.

Every month, I go back 6 months to see what's happening with that list
of clients - in other words, in April, I'll go back to October '05 and
either including them in the April Mailing, or put them on the inactive
list if they've already gotten to 3 reminders with no return phone
call/email for service.

This works for me.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)