updating client list

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Mar 14 19:49:39 MST 2006

Hi Tom,

I wouldn't clean out those contacts, they were too expensive to get in the
first place. I've had lots of people finally get around to calling me back
after 5-10 years of not having their piano tuned. So what does that cost?
Maybe $5 worth of mailings to get a tuning fee. Not a bad return.

You might consider moving them to an inactive file and only send out
reminders to them once a year instead of twice a year.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802