Umbrella stay tool

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Mar 14 15:08:46 MST 2006

Hi James,
Do not get the tool. If the damper wires are not binding, just a little goose juice sometimes does the trick for me.
It is a better repair to just take the damper out and use a large enough bridge pin to iron the felt.
The "tool" for me causes damage to the damper wire hole. It does not widen the hole evenly.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com